Along with following a tailored Candida protocol and eliminating foods that can trigger Candida, focusing on foods that have been proven to fight it and promote the growth of good bacteria is the key to eliminating the condition for good.
Try incorporating the following into your diet 👇
- Garlic. Garlic has an anti fungal property called allicin, which is known to fight against candida yeast.
- Coconut oil. Due to its high lauric acid content, coconut oil can also reduce Candida.
- Pomegranate. More research needs to be done, but initial research has found that the plant compounds found in pomegranate are helpful in reducing Candida.
- Curcumin. Test tube studies show that curcumin has the ability to reduce the growth of Candida yeast and may even kill it.
- Probiotics. Probiotics promote the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut and protect against candida. Lactobacillus is the recommended probiotic for fighting Candida overgrowth. Be sure to speak with a healthcare practitioner to guide you in the right supplements to choose for your condition.
You can always call us or book a free 15-minute consultation with us.